Dr. Inell Rosario
Dr. Rosario was born and raised on the island Andros in the Bahamas. She received her BA from Macalester College in 1987 before attending Med School at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. After school, Dr. Rosario completed her internship and residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She is board certified in Otolaryngology head and neck surgery, as well as sleep medicine.
When she’s not at the clinic, Dr. Rosario enjoys exercising, basketball, and participating in Mission work. She is married with two children.
- College: Macalester College, Bachelor of Arts, 1987
- Medical School: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 1992
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Surgery, 1993
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Otolaryngology & Communication Sciences, 1997
Affiliations & Certifications
- Hospital Affiliations: Children’s Hospitals of Minnesota, St. Joseph Hospital, Woodwinds Hospital, United Hospital, St. John’s Hospital, Abbott Hospital, First Light Health System
- Board certified in: Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery & Sleep Medicine
- Languages spoken: English and Spanish
Dr. Cornelia Dahm
Cornelia Dahm, MD MPH ABIHM
Dr. Dahm has a passion for empowering people to sleep well and be well: She listens carefully and tries to understand where you are on your life’s path. Working together as a team on thorough assessments and finding best therapies for each person, she is dedicated to compassionate, well-informed and patient-centered care. Especially experienced in helping patients with sleep disordered breathing such as sleep apnea she identifies barriers to successful therapy, finds solutions and optimized treatment options in an individualized way.
When not at work she enjoys chasing after her two boys and husband, cooking, gardening and spending time in nature, yoga and other exercise with family, reading and taking photos.
- Medical School: Heidelberg, Germany
- Internship: Medical Residency University of Minnesota
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical care at University of Washington
Affiliations & Certifications
- Board certified in: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Languages spoken: English and German
Alexandra Edwards, Au.D
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Alexandra Edwards graduated from Rush University in 2015 with her Doctorate of Audiology degree, and received a degree in Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences from the University of Minnesota in 2011. She completed her clinical externship at Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. As a Saint Paul native, Dr. Edwards is excited to be back in the Twin Cities serving patients. She enjoys educating patients about the importance of good hearing health and guiding them on their journey to improved hearing and quality of life.
Nita is a nurse with over 21 years of experience in nursing homes, hospitals, and home care. A very well-rounded nursing career working with trache & vented clients. She has 3 sons, 3 grandsons, and 2 granddaughters. In her spare time she enjoys doing puzzles, crafts, and reading.
Bailee is a medical assistant who graduated from Minneapolis Business College with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science of Medical Assisting. She joined the team at Andros to launch her career as a Medical Assistant. In her free time she enjoys reading, cleaning, going to movies, and everything to do with the outdoors (except ice fishing). She also enjoys traveling, and has been to seven different countries and 36 states.
Shannon has worked in the customer service field and as a manager for over 10 years. She joined the Andros team in Fall of 2014 as the practice administrator for Andros ENT and Andros MedSpa. She received her associate’s degree in Elective Studies and Human Relations from St. Cloud State University. She prides herself on building strong working relationships through training, implementing new systems and providing a better experience for the clients. In her free time, Shannon is an avid runner. She can be found competing in a number of half marathons and fun runs around the state during the warmer months. She recently adopted dog from the Animal Humane Society and enjoys taking him to the Dog Park and on long walks.